Excess fats are may be a problem for us. They can affect our physical appearance negatively. Everyone wants to be like models who are on the cover of magazines. Thanks to the technology used in cosmetic surgery, excess fat doesn’t be a problem anymore.
Liposuciton one of the most popular cosmetic surgery used for reducing your excess fat. If you are annoyed with your excess fat from your abdomen, hips, love handles, arms, knee, legs, and lower legs, you can consider liposuction to get rid of it. However, liposuction may include some risks like almost every other cosmetic surgery.
Before you undergo liposuction, you need to prepare for liposuction surgery.
- You have to avoid harmful medications at least two weeks prior to your surgery.
- You have to avoid smoking at least one month before the surgery because it may increase your risks include healing, bleeding, or other dangerous complication.
- You have to do health details during your liposuction consultation.
- You have to avoid losing or gaining weight.
- You should NOT shave your surgical area 24 hours before the surgery.
- You should NOT wear tight or uncomfortable clothing before the liposuction.
- The last thing you should NOT come to the surgery alone. You need someone who drives you to the surgery.
All in all, liposuction may include some risks depending on how did you prepare for the liposuction procedure. You need to follow instructions given by your surgeon and you should be patient. It is also important that an expectation about the procedure. You have to be a person who has realistic expectations.